[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: doctor who who.jpg (190 KB, 1340x1440)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
Just go from silly and happy to pissed and unhinged like a bad case of bipolar disorder and that's how you play the character of Doctor Who.
>>
>>200774189

Should I make a 4 hour video essay on this?
>>
File: 1507652586248.jpg (91 KB, 315x437)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>200774189
>ust go from silly and happy to pissed and unhinged like a bad case of bipolar disorder
Wow, he's literally me then!
>>
>>200774189
these guys were the two best actors to every play doctor who and that's fact
>>
just go from greenis to blueis
>>
>>200774189
that's why bitches love this silly cunt so much, they relate to him
>>
also, hire only longfaced actors
>>
You'd be cross too if they made your time dildo into a pair of sunglasses
>>
>>200774584
>guys
>>
>>200774189
Doctor who should have ended with Capaldi after Clara going away.
He got everything back
Resolution of the TIME WAR.
Could have explored 1000 other time lords or whatever the fuck besides running the character into the ground.
S8 Capaldi is some of the worst writing but S9 Heaven Sent makes it all worth it.

I tried to watch it after but holy fuck it's so fucking bad. Nothing redeeming.
>>
>>200774977
eh I would keep season 10 too just because WEAT/TDF was kino and it's a perfect ending to the series. I just pretend he closes his eyes on that space station and never wakes up again

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.