[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>I'd like some breakfast
>We stopped serving breakfast
How do you respond without massacring the entire restaurant?
>>
Test
>>
>>200774336
>Dang, guess I'll just go to Jack in the Box, where they serve breakfast all day at Jack in the Box (Jack in the Box - Don't Bother me, I'm eating over here)
>>
>>200774336

That's literally the only rational response.
>>
>>200774336
"You must still have some breakfast foods left over, if you're just going to throw them away sell them to me instead. Also I have a gun."
Done. Breakfast is on the way.
>>
Are Whammy Burgers good?
>>
>>200774336
For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".
Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.
I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.
>>
>>200774421
I wouldn't know. I'm not here for a Whammy lunch. I'm here for a Whammy breakfast.
>>
>>200774336
I've litchurly never got breakfast from a fast food place. Do Americans really eat McDonalds for all 3 meals?
>>
>>200774590
They're egg mcmuffins are literally the least unhealthy thing they sell
>>
>>200774590
You've never experienced a hot McGriddle? Oh man you're missing out.
>>
>>200774590
McGriddle is the single best fast food item on the planet
>>
>>200774590
>AAHHH THIS SINGLE INSTANCE OF AN AMERICAN CHARACTER GOING INTO A FAST FOOD RESTAURANT IS LITERALLY ALL I HAVE TO GO OFF OF TO UNDERSTAND WESTERNERS BECAUSE IM A THIRD WORLDER IM LITERALLY GOING INSANE!
>>
>>200774336
>pull shirt ove my head
>mount the counter
>"I NEED THAT BREAKFAST"
>"IM PICKLE REEEEEEEEEEEE"
>flop down and start convulsing
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>run out
check mate, wage cucks
>>
>>200774998
Bro you coulda just said yes
>>
I used to work at mcshits and if someone asked for breakfast we would just make it. It's not that hard to drop down a hash brown or warm up a sausage patty.
>>
>>200774336
>How do you respond without massacring the entire restaurant?
"Oh ok, that's cool, yeah just a cheeseburger then please"
>>
>>200774454
Hearing Dagoth Ur read this post out loud back when AI voice stuff got big was an unforgettable experience.
>>
>>200775137
That sounds too complicated and convoluted. I don't have a Whammy breakfast sandwich in my hand so that's everyone else's problem now.
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (101 KB, 1280x720)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>200775148
>we're watching you... scum
>>
Cover all the rolls of toilet paper in the bathroom with my piss
https://yppm.removed.us/
>>
>>200775831
this is advanced autism
>>
>>200775148
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xmjdWct4qE
>>
>>200775987
God broke the mold after this one
>>
>>200776683
why does this guy have a series of videos pissing everywhere and why is he hosting his own website featuring each video. I'm curious
>>
>>200774336
Hop over counter, take the whammy biscuit, take the whammycakes, cup full of whammy juice. Woman at counter thinks I'm cute so she probably goes to get me sauce packets because she actually gives a shit about the customer.
Then some douchebag named Rick comes over and says "Uh, you can't eat that. It's not up to the whammy standard" and I gun him down flat dead.
And then everybody claps and I get reddit gold.
>>
>>200774336
i shoot the ceiling by accident
>>
McDonalds breakfast is actually pretty fucking shit though.
>>
>>200774336
D-FENS was in the wrong here. Breakfast till 11am is a very generous window of time.
>>
>>200774336
I don't see anything wrong with OP's response though. Anything else just confirms cuckoldry.
>>
>>200774336
I had the opposite happen to me a couple years ago. I was clearly in a state, so I went to McDonald's in the morning to get some regular shit. But they only had the breakfast menu available. I don't remember what I ordered because it was absolute dogshit and I haven't touched their breakfast menu since.
>>
>>200779492
but muhgriddle
>>
>>200774336
Move all their clocks back.
>>
>>200775002
Based. R&M autists know how to put plans into action. Just give them the schezwan sauce cunt
*breathes and stomps angerily* I WANT MY SCHEZWAN SAUCE
>>
>>200774336
I'm not autistic about eating certain foods at certain times of day. I'd order a burger and a coffee.
>>
>>200774454
What is McChicken sauce?
They just put mayonnaise on it.
>>
>>200779933
i like to eat chili and broccoli for breakfast so i can crop dust fuckers at the mall later in the day
audibly ripping ass right before leaving an elevator is a guilty pleasure of mine
>>
>>200775110
kek
>>
>>200780031
Mayonnaise
Dry Mustard
Salt
Onion Powder
and sugar to make it addictive.
>>
>>200780186
I'm sorry this is not sufficient
I need the MACHUNTo system that im developing
(Make All Cocksucking Horrible Underdeveloped Niggers Troon out system) system to be fully operational and can't afford any effors.
>>
>>200781522
If you want to make that into a reality just lock black people in a room with nothing but text to speech reddit post compilations.
>>
I say
>"Holy shit thank you, i've been up since 6 working and really wanted a burger not some egg'mc-slop. Thought i was too early for lunch but damn, guess i hit it right on time! Sling me one of those those tasty burgers with xtralarge fries and a mc'pie of whatever fruit you just killed and a large sugar water too. Thanl you again for your service ma'am or dude or whatever star trek race you identify as"

Then i throw up a crisp high five.
>>
>>200779652
What were you trying to buy at McDonald's in the morning if it wasn't breakfast?
>>
For me it's an egg McMuffin with a hash brown and squirt of ketchup in the middle.
>>
>>200774336
But I already had breakfast today
>>
>>200782535
Had no idea they have a limited menu in the morning, I don't go there that often.
>>
>>200774336
>Okay, I'll take a chicken sandwich and a coke instead.
>>
>>200774590
Been years for me but I used to fucking love the hash browns from McDonald's
>>
>>200774336
is this really all Xers had to complain about? Not being able to eat egg and bacon sloppa past 11? just go to a fucking dennys asshole
>>
>>200774336
STOP ASKING ME ABOUT THE BREAKFAST I ALREADY HAD IT ASK HIM
>>
>>200783964
kek
>>
>>200783884
I used to work fast food in high school and you would be amazed how many people get mad they're too late for breakfast. It's usually those of a darker complexion
>>
>>200774336
jewish movie
>>
>>200774590
not only that but americans call burgers "sandwiches"
there is no end to their retardation

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.