[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: matt-smith-4-886c038.jpg (136 KB, 980x654)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
This guy is so gross ugly and unlikeable. Even Geoffrey was far more likeable. He gives me the creeps whenever he is on screen. It's not just that he is an incestuous pedo. That's a lot of it, but lots of characters in these shows are just as bad. But also he is so damn autistic and ugly. If only he had some charm that makes him someone you love to hate instead of someone you hate to watch.
Doesn't help that every other character is slaughtering him with their acting performances. His scene with Rhaenyra when they were arguing about the child murder, her acting was an Oscar worthy performance and he was just dragging her down. With his foreheaded performance.
>>
HOTD is a steaming pile of shit. Yes, we know, bro. You don’t have to remind us.
>>
>>200774468
>her acting was an Oscar worthy performance
LMFAO, this is your brain on simpery.
>>
>>200775015
She's an ugly dyke in real life. But her acting has been top notch. Aegon is really good too. But not Daemon.
>>
>>200774468
I feel bad for this character. He just wants to fly around on his dragon, fuck his niece, and have everyone tell him he's cool. What he gets instead is constantly shit on even when he gets it right. Guy could win his war overnight and people would still be bitching instead of praising him for doing what needs to be done.
>>
>>200775240
this
>>
>>200775240
Hes butthurt because he never got to be king. Every time he does something right he does two things wrong.
>>
>>200774468
you’re wrong but that’s okay
>>
I don't know anything about his character because I'm not a fag that watches shows full of trannies and nigs
>>
>>200775240
also, if leaks are true, he will be denied his teen brown tomboy gf because writers are gay.
>>
I always disliked him for killing his first wife. I don't care about the incest I want Aemond and Helaena to end up together.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.