[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 12 angry men.jpg (18 KB, 181x278)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
He was obviously guilty as fuck
>>
>>200781118
You're guilty. Of being GAY
>>
>>200781118
The jury foreman shouldn't have let Juror 8 spout all that bullshit that confused things. As soon as it started getting out of hand, they should have just reported it and had the whole thing nulled.
>>
>>200781118
samefag post again and again
>>
>>200781280
/thread
>>
>>200781118
Preparation for our current world of Tyrese and Miguel getting off on cashless bail after they claim that wh*te bitch killed herself in front of them.
>>
>>200781118
One of the most fucked up scenes is when the old man says he saw the kid running with his own eyes and they just declare he must have been lying with no evidence whatsoever
>>
>the old man is probably just lying because he wants attention
>watch how long i can take dragging my leg around this room
>the woman hard marks on her nose so she must be blind and need very strong glasses
>who can remember anything about a movie they watched?
I'd be guilty as fuck of kicking Fonda's ass.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.