[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1007.jpg (18 KB, 738x415)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
This is dead comedian ‘Brody Stevens’ often lauded as a ‘comedian’s comedian’ and almost universally celebrated within standup fandom circles and for the life of me, I don’t get it. I have pretty eclectic comedic tastes and to me his stand up is the most grating, unfunny shit I have ever heard.

>Tells unfunny joke

>says “ok hang with me, we’re working it, let’s go

>tells another unfunny joke

>repeat

Comedic genius apparently

I think the Rogan sphere retards infecting comedy have lowered the bar so low with the Bert Kreischers of the world that this shit douche hangs himself and now everyone pretends he was George Carlin

https://youtu.be/ugGN1Mf3014?si=4x4bnrfFwIeHsuJ_
>>
>>200788567
In fact, try to find something negative about the dude on the internet, you can’t. It’s fucking maddening. His jokes are like hacky “I’m pretty intelligent….i wash my face with smart water” type shit and everyone online treats him like a visionary. I’m not going to say I’m glad he’s dead, but he definitely doesn’t deserve the amount of praise he gets.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.