[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000.jpg (24 KB, 640x480)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Give me 1000 (you)s
>>
(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)
>>
>>200789485
sorry they are all I got
>>
File: 1689538430498678.webm (2.92 MB, 720x486)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB WEBM
>>200789461
One thousand more?
>>
>>200789533
Kek
>>
>>200789461
>it's a me furio
this is supposed to be a scary guy
>>
>>200789461
Shit, just give me a few lines occasionally.
I mean, what the fuck is my character even for?
>>
>>200789619
no he wasn't, there was another thread awhile back someone said the same shit but with paulie "I'm supposed to be afraid of this grandpa?" the point is they're not physically frightening, what makes them frightening is their easy reliance on violence.
that waiter comes outside to confront him over no tip, gets hit in the head with a brick and goes in to a seizure so paulie kills him
paulie breaks in to that old woman's house to steal money but she confronts him so he kills her
my point is both paulie and furio will kill you with no second thought
>>
>>200789533
but resetting my router doesnt work

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.