[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

His best role? What would you like to see him do in the future?
>>
Rolling down a bowling lane
>>
>>200792586
I think he was in Pirates of the Carribean, im not sure tho. Next role? Hmm, Modok?
>>
if i dont get me shilling there will be another killing
>>
File: 1709932396325343.jpg (128 KB, 831x639)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>200792586
he was good in the willow reboot

season 2 is going to be great

kit is my favorite actress
>>
>>200792586
Imagine how funny it would be if he played Thanos. No offense.
>>
>>200793338
snaps his fingers, reduces every one by half.
>>
>>
>>200793358
AHAHAHAHAA!!!! Good one.
>>
>>200792586
>What would you like to see him do in the future?
A flip.
>>
Give Warwick a little time to mourn. He recently lost his wife in a horrible glue trap incident.
>>
>>200792586
Humiliation ritual.
>>
He seems like a good guy making the best of a bad hand. I think you are all bullies and should leave him alone.
>>
a zesty electron
>>
>>200794000
Laughing at someone image on the internet is not bullying. You don't understand how life and human interacitons work. I have nothing against him or short people but it is funny so i can laugh at it, would i laugh at him irl? No, why would i. But it is funny tho imagine him as a Thanos.
It's not bullying if- no harm done, i won't "bully" you but ill say- maybe leave 4chan.
>>
>>200794000
It is thinking like that that will get you tricked out of your first born.
>>
File: IMG_9457.jpg (11 KB, 384x280)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>200792586
Another role like this. This creeped me out when i was a kid.
>>
>>200794412
what is it
>>
>>200794438
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulliver%27s_Travels_(miniseries)

The Gulliver's Travels miniseries from 1996.
>>
>>200792586
Orko in He-Man
>>
Baby panda in Idiot Abroad
>>
>>200792586
Tall order, bit of a stretch, but I’d like him to play a big part, a real top shelf project, something deserving of his stature in the industry. Something that dwarfs the competition. Certainly not a short film.
>>
>>200794720
Look here buddy, just a teeny tiny issue with your request. Your guy over there? Not big enough of an actor. He's small time, his star has shrunk. He had a small window to climb the ladder but he didn't have what it takes to reach. He's a lowlife now, he's not on the shortlist of any producer. His attitude dwarfs his talent, and that's no small feat considering the pettiness you find in the industry. So yeah, don't belittle the real pros by suggesting this small fry can rise to the challenge.
>>
File: Leprechaun-poster.jpg (263 KB, 1000x1500)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
>>200792586
You just KNOW Aniston was getting railed by his BDC between takes
>>
>>200792586
> Best role
Yogscast interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vt9EMroU74
>>
>>200792586
He's always a memorable character.
>>
Do you think they'll finally let him play a character that's not a midget?
>>
>>200792586
He's on the shortlist as one of the greatest character actors of all time
>>
>>200792586
A brokeback reboot with the dink
>>
>>200796425
>BDC
Please explain

Oh fuck it's dwarf here's a you for big dwarf cock
>>
>>200792586
After a hard day of work Warwick Davis draws a bath and falls asleep on a floating cheerio. When he wakes up, he discovers that his bath has drained and he's stuck at the bottom of his kitchen sink. Not only that, a mite is stuck down there with him, and it is getting hungry. Hungry for midge.
>>
>>200798654
The crazy thing is he’s literally never played one, not once. We just couldn’t tell.
>>
>>200794081
No, ridiculing someone online without provocation, especially derisive comments aimed towards their appearance or medical conditions, is clear-cut bullying. I get that you're probably lashing out from unresolved bullying trauma from your own adolescence, but it's time to grow up.
>>
>>200798981
> but it's time to grow up.
and be the bigger man.
>>
>>200794000
It's only bullying if he's aware of it, no?
>>
File: 335c668f7e08.png (1.36 MB, 1920x1080)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
>Aronofsky resurrects Mickey Rourke’s career
>Aronofsky resurrects Brendan Fraser’s career
Aronofsky needs to cast Warwick in a role like The Wrestler or The Wale. Would be kino and get Warwick some much needed respect
>>
>>200799652
The Minnow
>>
File: Peck.gif (3.51 MB, 480x200)
3.51 MB
3.51 MB GIF
Is that Willow Ufgood? That Nelwyn has been on my mind. No cap, I been thinking about that time when I barebacked him raw in a Nockmaar Air BnB. That shit had to be the tightest, whitest, wettest boy pussy I've ever laid pipe into. I swear to God, the most heavenly high is gargling that wonderpeck's nuts while going fist deep into his shitter. I had Willow Ufgood screaming in the sheets with head too ridiculous to ignore. That Nelwyn frotted my cock until he busted on my mouth, I had to return the favor. That Nelwyn Willow Ufgood and I been fucking non-stop ever since, but keep that shit on the DL. He does that shit for free. If you're gonna ask me how to "long" Willow Ufgood, I'll be deadass. All you gotta do is ask, be straight up, and get physical real quick. Touch his nuts, get on ya knees, talk your shit. He doesn't play around with no pansy-ass Nelwyns either. He likes his men manly, and his dick thick. Pale skin, 6'5 is the minimum and I ain't talking about height boy.
>>
>>200792586
Bond
>>
The phantom menace
>>
>>200792586
I don't want to sell him short, but I think another Leprechaun movie is a tall order.
>>
>>200792586
He ruined the reboot/sequel show to his best known role by being a terrible actor. The guy was trying to get a continuation to Willow for years and when it finally happens he couldn't bother to take acting classes before shooting so he's physically painful to watch on screen, and his role was reduced. He sucks and I resent him for how little effort he put in.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.