[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: NO BRADU.jpg (99 KB, 1500x1000)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
Why did this scene make gooks seethe so much?
>>
>>200797512
It doesn't.
It only made the insufferable coastal AZNidentity types seethe, and in the U.S sadly those are the only opinions that get cirulcated anywhere regarding Asians.
>>
>>200797512
>half a decade later
>whitoids still post this pic
>all because they can't get an Asian girlfriend
Sucks to be you, whitoid!
>>
>>200797512
Because it exposed Bruce Lee for what he was, a try hard actor with real fighting accolades.
>>
>>200797602
Bruce Lee was a fucking mcdojo poser that made up a "martial art" just so he could be the master of it. Lee never actually fought anyone that wasn't a compliant student. There's more photographic proof of bigfoot than Lee fighting.
>>
File: 1690907376923537.png (9 KB, 600x800)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>200797586
>>
>>200797512
asians didn't care about this movie.
>>
>>200797602
Plus wasn't he like 130lbs? The idea that he's this dangerous killer who can beat anybody is just silly.
>>
>>200797512
>BRADU PITTU NO!
>>
>>200797778
>Bruce Lee was a fucking mcdojo poser that made up a "martial art" just so he could be the master of it. Lee never actually fought anyone that wasn't a compliant student. There's more photographic proof of bigfoot than Lee fighting.
Yes I know, I meant to say "no real fighting accolades."
He was known for being a loud mouth braggart and he said he could beat Mohammed Ali in a real fight.

I don't understand the cult following this guy has but his fans are incredibly loyal and fiercely defend his reputation.
>>
nice reddit tier thread
>>
Bruce Lee could kick most people's ass but in pro fighting he wouldn't even qualify for featherweight.
>>
>>200798329
He claimed 5'8 141. Chuck Norris in his prime was 5'8 145 by his own admittance. Look up a picture of Lee standing next to each other.

Lee was maybe 5'5 110. You need to see them standing next to each other from the bts enter the dragon. Lee was probably a little smaller than pac man (Manny)
>>
>>200797512
>hates asians
>worships blacks
Tarantino is leftist isn't he?
>>
White insecurity is going so hard like they make cope like that in big budget cinema lmao
>>
>>200798402
>I don't understand the cult following
The movies he made were decent for the genre but him dying before he went mainstream. Then a bunch of desperate gooks literally propped up his corpse to make money. He became the Elvis of martial arts movies without ever having gone through the fat Vegas stage. To his credit people have been ripping off his stuff since the 70's and that's why people ride his nuts to this day.
>>
>>200797586
>all because they can't get an Asian girlfriend
lmao what are you talking about? Yellow bitches always throw themselves at the white man, don't even have to try
>>
>>200798580
he just loves jewish rhetoric
>>
>>200798953
um ok anon
paying for asian hooker pussy doesn't count, got it sweaty?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.