[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

It starts filming later this month and is a 60s period piece set in another universe. What are your initial thoughts on this project?
>>
Fantastic 4 should have gotten a movie right at the beginning of Phase 4 and could have gotten 2-3 movies before the next Avengers.
>>
>>200797723
After the shit they've made since Endgame I have zero interest in anything MCU related, and I love the F4 but I don't give a single shit about this, I used to back in the Infinity War days but now I don't care
>>
>>200797723
>alternate universe

So who bought the Stark/Avengers tower? Remember people used to speculate that it was Norman Osborn or Reed Richards or it was being turned into the Baxter Building?
Nothing came out of that
>>
>>200797723
>What are your initial thoughts on this project?
It will be woke DEI trash because Disney Marvel isn't capable of making anything else. It will be a "60's period piece" but have the sensibilities and dialogue from today all the way down to broccoli haircuts and transwhatevers crammed into everything. It won't have any connection to the rest of the MCU story line.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.