[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
Some greatly funny moments. Season 3 seems more scripted than ever.
>>
Comfy
>>
>>200802526
haven’t watched it
>>
the total piglet death arc was depressing as hell
>>
>>200802526
The more the Top Gear guys talk the more they reveal themselves to be retards when it comes to anything. Including cars weirdly enough. He made farming hard kek
>>
>>200802526
Hope they feel guilty about splicing gerald talking to make him look retarded when he nearly died (probably a direct result of the mentioned editing) of cancer
Secondly in S3 at the end they show money in and out and then work out gross. Then the posh guy says I need that profit for next year I.e. you made zero. So they are double counting outgoings then.
>>
>>200803085
>he thinks these 3 seasons were about farming
You retard, he didn't pay for shit.
>>
>>200802526
Peak sovlfull entertainment right there.
>>
>>200802526
Didn't see it
>>
>>200802526
The last unbuckbroken man in the uk
>>
>>200803676
>asserts something I didn't say, calls me the retard
ok buddy.
I said clarktard made farming hard for himself, didn't say anything about profits. Its hard work but its dead fucking simple work that only a retard up his own ass could fuck up as bad as clarkson manages.
>>
I know it's done a lot to support farmers, but his whole "farmers live life on a knife-edge" speech gets a bit old when he's still making almost triple the average wage just pissing about on land that's worth tens of millions of pounds during the worst weather in recent memory.
>>
File: implfcplm.png (130 KB, 339x296)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
>>200803849
HE MADE IT HARD ON PURPOSE BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT HE IS SELLING YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID.THE GOD DAMN TV SHOW NUMBERS ,NOT THE ACTUAL PRODUCE ON HIS STUPID FARM.
IT IS A SHOW ,NOT ACTUAL FARMING.JUST LIKE TOP GEAR OR WORLD OUR WERE JUST 3 RETARDS FUCKING ABOUT WITH CARS ON A SHOW AND IT HAD NOTHNG TO DO WITH ACTUAL DRIVING YOU FUCKING MONKEY!!
>>
>>200802526
sneedkino

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.