[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>Next into the tank is an Anon who claims his company can create 4chan threads that "Make a Ligma amount of (you)'s"
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish
>>
File: 1000009207.jpg (145 KB, 1280x600)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>it's a robert offers exactly what the bussiness owner wanted, but still asks the other sharks for their offers
poor Robert
>>
DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN

DUN DUN
>>
>sharks i am asking for 8 million dollars in exchange for 10% of my horoscope business
>[indian guest shark sweating] how can he be selling it for so cheap? i need to beat the other sharks to this deal

i think it was canadian dragon's den but this moment happened at a time when i was learning how little career opportunities i had, and i got to watch a scamming fuck with a board covered in post-it-notes slurp down an absurd amount of money simply because poopeople are spastic, superstitious retards
>>
File: I'm Out.jpg (476 KB, 1600x900)
476 KB
476 KB JPG
>Look Anon, you're making some good (you)'s, but I absolutely hate seasonal threads. Your The Boys threads are gonna get two, maybe three months more of (you)'s before the hype starts dying down. We get it, Erin Moriarty is bogged. Trump is bad. The show is written by jews. People don't care. Truth be told, I'd have to own 90% of your threads in order to get any return out of this business, and quite frankly i'd only do it with a contingency that Starlight flashes me her high beams. And for those reasons, I'm out.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.