[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Looks good to me. What's the issue?
>>
>>200803364
>lack of cohesion

is that one of those "every meal must have a starch" retards?
>>
>>200803364
>undercooked meat
enjoy your salmonella
>>
turned the movie off shortly after that. movies/shows about how critics suck are always by hacks upset they got a bad review. would've been more surprising had he actually made something decent.
>>
Do not let your daughter work in a restaurant or a bar

Some creep twice her age will groom her, hook her on drugs, fuck her and give her hiv/stds/stis

I pray that degen restaurant staff get replaced by intelligent ai robots
>>
>>200803364
>What's the issue?
It looks hideous and probably tastes disappointing. Yeah, sure, it might taste better than a Big Mac but it's $35 for undercooked lamb and an atrocious ensemble of shallots and onion.
>>
>>200804198
That happened with my sister. I didn’t know she was working in a restaurant until I came home for Christmas and saw her coked out of her mind constantly going to the bathroom to do more. My parents had no idea what was going on they had never been around people on coke before. Luckily she got clean and has been dating the same guy for like 8 years now.
>>
>dude wanting to learn about something and taking an interest is LITERALLY destroying the magic
>bro chefs not only are veterans but artists and magicians and you CANNOT fathom us
>>
I knew he was going to undercook it. He should've went for something simpler if he didn"t know how to cook like carbonara.
>>
>>200805393
the point is that he was an untalented retard who looked to a singular person as a god of the craft instead of making any effort to add to it himself. Think of it like the zoomers who basedjack over Denis Vilenevue
>>
>>200806025
Pretty annoying and faggoty sure, but ultimately harmless and not deserving of death

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.