[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: zaka.jpg (129 KB, 1366x768)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>
i dont believe in ghosts because im catholic and ghosts dont exist in my theology. protestants made all this shit up in the last couple of hundred years.
>>
>>200804820
are there any footage that is at all convincing??
to me it's all so obviously fake and low effort

I'm open minded about supernatural stuff, but this stuff is just trash evidence
>>
File: jessica expedition x.jpg (308 KB, 859x928)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
>Did someone just smack my ass and grab my boob?
>>
>>200805685
Surprised there aren't more hottie female ghost hunters
>>
What if there was a ghost that had humour and he would just fart
>>
What was that? Is that you? Did you guys hear that? Usually with atmospheric music or sound effect. How about a show where there is none of that.
>>
File: 1664489648758598.jpg (352 KB, 1266x685)
352 KB
352 KB JPG
>>
File: expedition sexo.jpg (1.36 MB, 1920x1080)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
>>200807080
Yeah there's definitely an untapped market for exactly that. I want a "reality" ghost hunting show that's just so intentionally fake and funny, and with a lot of hot girls in it.
>>
>>200804820
yeah, last night
>>
>>200808500
Before it became popular, I'd surf YouTube ghost hunting shows. And one had this fucking beautiful babe. She was like the host and went on investigations with them. But one guy in the group was trying to be the alpha male hunter and kept bossing people around. He clashed heads with the babe because she was supposed to be the team leader.

It was like 6 episodes, very amateur, but it was fun to see a real life ghost hunting team film all the bullshit that goes on BTS. Wish I could find some of these shows again. YouTube has flooded the market with paranormal shit and all the littles guys got washed away.
>>
>>200808500
>want a "reality" ghost hunting show that's just so intentionally fake and funny
https://youtube.com/watch?v=DlA09ZlKJHI
>>
>>200804976
Then how do you explain the scratches?
>>
File: proper.jpg (56 KB, 922x516)
56 KB
56 KB JPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.