[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: The_Force_Awakens_8.jpg (587 KB, 2048x858)
587 KB
587 KB JPG
>>
>>200805965
This scene gave me a boner and I don't know why.
>>
>>200805965
One image that made an entire generation of young men racist, grim. Not even becoming racist from bad personal experiences anymore
>>
he seethed eternally because he didn't get to fuck rey
>>
>>200805965
Loved all the leftist yuppie faggots' reaction to this kek
>I didn't even notice!
>I don't care at all!
>>
This was the first image of nu-wars, and it's very profound.
>>
File: 1700073763624398.jpg (15 KB, 600x398)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>
I was more disappointed because I never saw a stormtrooper take off his helmet before.
They were just faceless cool bad guys meant to be disposable fodder.
It's like if Kenny Baker popped his head out of R2D2, it takes away some of the magic.
>>
>>200805965
NIGGGGGEREEEE
>>
>>200806377
You fucking moron, look at RotJ, it has a redhead stormtrooper guy without his helmet
>>
>>200805965
He should've been the main character. A Jedi that sucks at saber fighting and has to rely on guns half the time could've been kino.
>>
God, i hate THEM so much...
>>
Seeing John Boyega for the first time in The Force Awakens was the shock of my life.

I was so hyped for the sequel trilogy that I cagily avoided all marketing materials, all trailers, and all commercials. If I walked by a toy aisle at the store and caught a small glimpse of a vehicle or stormtrooper, I'd look away immediately. I wanted to go into the new era of Star Wars with an entirely open mind, as pure as an Amish virgin. On opening night I knew there was a brown-haired female protagonist (that much was hard to avoid, even though I shielded my eyes), but little else. I didn't even know which classic characters were returning.

When Boyega first took off that helmet and revealed himself to the theater, I let out an audible gasp. My entire row of filmgoers looked at me like I was nuts, but I couldn't help myself. There before me was the most Simian creature I'd ever seen in a galaxy far, far away. An intergalactic gorilla with huge flaring nigger nostrils and big Nigerian chieftain lips.

Oftentimes film studios will soften the blow by casting Billy Dee Williams or Will Smith... but not this time. This time you were forced to feast your eyes on a pure-blooded coal black silverback nigger, blown up forty feet high on an IMAX screen.

I looked around, uncomprehendingly, as the rest of the crowd seemed to accept this monstrosity as a regular matter of course. Then it occurred to me that I was the only person who hadn't already seen months' worth of marketing materials.

Little by little, they had been led to accept this by drips and drabs of commercials, trailers, and TV interviews. Their minds had been so softened that they were willing to stare unflinchingly, even giggle and smile at the niggershines, as MegaNigger (missing only a bone in his nose) besmirched the galaxy.

Lots of people debate about the exact moment when Star Wars died. I contend it was when that minstrel-looking sweaty jigaboo removed his helmet and revealed his Lovecraftian face.
>>
>>200807801
Is this an original shitpost form 4channel.org/tv?
>>
>>200807986
Newfag

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.