[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719787112912526.jpg (59 KB, 675x450)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>Edward Berger (“All Quiet on the Western Front”) was a potential serious contender to direct the next James Bond. At the very least, he’s definitely had discussions with producer Barbara Broccoli about the gig
>the job is between Berger and another female filmmaker

A bond directed by a german or a woman.
Guess we know what they will pick
>>
MILF-GODS won
>>
File: _20240702_231630_Gallery.jpg (399 KB, 1080x1642)
399 KB
399 KB JPG
>>200806708
>>200806778
He's closer in age to his daughters than his wife kek
>>
>>200806708
>female filmmaker
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>200806886
I mean if they really cast this wooden cunt it won't matter anyway DOA.
>>
>>200806886
>>200806778
Based
>>
He must be a runner-up. No way is Dua Lipa promoting Callum Turner from obscurity just for an Apple series of Neuromancer.
>>
heh i just looked this fag up. i think they're waiting to see how his KRAVEN movie does this dec 2024 before they lock in a decision. his choice to play the whinny villain in FALL GUY may have damaged his potential as a bond actor.
>>
>>200808019
craig's bond flicks are undeniable proof that eon/broccoli are WOKE. they have so much money they are willing to "take risks" with progressive messages.

>annoying gay young Q who provides not a single cool or memorable gadget
>ugly butch black bitch replaced 007, tells him to stay in his lane
>calling M "yes mum" or whatever the fuck that was in skyfall
>moneypenny is a black woman now

every single decision they've made recently has been lame. even casting that french bitch made no difference since she's old and feminist. at this point it's clear the next bond will be a black guy, probably that fag from the british netflix series
>>
>>200809290
If M must be a woman, why can’t we get something like this?
https://youtube.com/watch?v=jQum0h6TBgY
>>
>>200806778
>>200806886
>Make a movie about a guy with an Oedipus complex whose mom massively flirts with him after not seeing him since he was a child
>marry the 19 year old actor that's playing him
cant even fault her here I mean damn

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.