[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0683.jpg (286 KB, 536x860)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
what is this stupid bitch’s problem?
>>
I liked her in the first few seasons. She slowly becomes more and more of an insufferable bitch after she gets with chad, I mean Jim
>>
>>200807126
Jim is your typical office jew, underhanded schemes, big nose, only cares about shekels. Notice how he cowers when he is caught on his bullshit, Roy almost destroyed him with a tire iron and of course Jim ran away like a bitch. Jim also instigates shit and then cries when confronted; Hence the snowball incident. I despise jim.
>>
>>200807049
Her problem is that she doesn't have her lips wrapped around my cock
>>
>>200807049
I just don't understand why he chin and jawline are shaped like that.
>>
>>200807261
so true! upvoted!!
>>
Pam was probably the type of girl who was hot in high school and got attention from boys, but still thought of herself as one of the not-cool girls and "not like those basic bitches". When she didn't go to college because she's a dumb hoe, she got a job as a receptionist at a paper company. Despite being barely qualified for and capable of that simple job, she has the delusion that she deserve much better.
>>
some people are just trash. sometimes you just have to get rid of them and ignore them when they try to force themselves into your life
>>
>>200807261
Jim is terrible. Pushing Andy to the limit hiding his phone and being all 'who me' about it. His whole character is I'm lazy and don't care but then is surprised he doesn't get promoted at first Dwight is weird sure but Jim is a bully.
>>
>>200807049
she's a plain character so you can apply your own love interest onto them or your own personality like they did with the final fantasies

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.