[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Swimmerkings, what did it all mean?
>>
Swimmerkings....
>>
>>200807248
you can swim home, but you can't swim from your past
>>
That the 60s middle class lifestyle seems to be the peak of comfort and happiness. I long for this type of reality. Such a beautiful dreamy film, I used to watch this in the mid 2010s and it always gave me crazy dreams that night. Dreaming gets hard as you get older and smoke weed all day.
>>
>>200809531
>Dreaming gets hard as you get older and smoke weed all day
if you want crazy dreams use a nicotine patch when you sleep, or just rub some e-liquid directly onto your skin, same thing
>>
File: No Singles13.jpg (167 KB, 1024x1024)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
For me, it's the 1962 classic "No Singles".

>In the quaint, yet bustling town of Harmony Heights, the neon lights of the Kinoplex theater cast a warm glow onto the sidewalks, beckoning to passersby like a siren's call to the cinematic sea. It's a place where every Friday night, the whispers of love stories echo through the velvet curtains, and the scent of buttered crab legs fills the air. It's here that Anon, a young man with a penchant for the silver screen, finds himself lost in a real-life romance. "No Singles" unfolds in a time when the world was changing, and the walls of racial division began to crack under the pressure of love and hope.
>>
>>200809531
Have you considered not smoking weed everyday? That's literally your problem.
>>
>>200810382
She Cute
>>
>>200807248
>I swim

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.