[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: asd.png (267 KB, 468x497)
267 KB
267 KB PNG
>>
>>200809070
I like how noone looks like they want to be a part of season 4 in the show and in interviews.
>>
He doesn't do it in other roles so the Amazon director must be a retard.
>>
>>200809147
This is probably the case.
>Karl, let's do the shot over but this time look more unhinged, like you're some kind of psychopath.
>>
>>200809609
This. there is a scene where butcher starts a fight at a bar just to get beat the fuck up. The director has this idea that Butcher likes pain and is a massochist
>>
>>200809147
Let's try it again. Happier, and mouth way more open
>>
>>200809070
I just thought that's how Kiwis smiled.
>>
>>200809609
Yup, it's clearly to look unhinged, but its done by someone (and directed by someone) who never seen an unhinged person before.

It's kind of clear though that the original idea was to look more menacing than unhinged, but the directors are twats
>>
>>200809131
They know there’s no more gas in the tank but they’re all locked in for 5 seasons.
>>
>I'M LE CRAZEEE
>>
>>200809131
>>200811312
The problem is that they fucked up the pacing trying to fit too much stuff that doesn't really matter. The season with Stormfront could be entirely dismissed, first two seasons could have been better paced, etc.

Even this season, it's not too bad (excluding the writing which even Homelander's actor tried to convince the writer with improving) but fucking hell there's too many things going on for like 2-3 things, Homelander should have gone through his re-birth arc last season and this one, Billy needs a full episode of the tentacle shit if not two, and the boys need to stop with Frenchie's french (gay) past, Kimiko fighting some woman who stare and runs off, and whatever excuse there was to get Simon Pegg back
>>
>>200809070
D I A B O L I C A L
I
A
B
O
L
I
C
A
L
>>
>>200811637
>excluding the writing which even Homelander's actor tried to convince the writer with improving

can you elaborate? I also noticed the writing went down and some characters are acting out of character
>>
>>200809070
Karl Urban is unhinged, like all kike sucking, n_gger lovers.
>>
>>200809070
Damn people are still watching this literal kids show?
>>
>>200809070
>>200809609
>>200811237
He's doing a mix of Johnny Depp and that meme of the "twisted fucking psychopath" guy. It's on a level with the "masked killer slowly turns his head to the side" horror movie cringe.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.