[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: nbwcb0fz5l1d1.jpg (41 KB, 408x612)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Why is Michael Jordan come off as being so sensitive? Dude refuses to let anything go.
>>
>Why is Michael Jordan come off as being so sensitive?
>>
propaganda
>>
Does Michael have permanent conjunctivitis?
>>
How did he carry the team so hard?
>>
>>200811053
I wish we had more sports series like this.

Did you like this style of docuseries more, or the "Winning Time" HBO lakers style?
>>
>>200811053
It's called being competitive
>>
>>200811141
It's really what it is. Right from the beginning they go out of their way to make Jerry Krause the villain but what's ironic is that the series is littered with personal shots at him.
>>
>>200811053
Because he KNOWS Pippen was the superior player and it kills him inside every waking moment of his life
>>
>>200811053
Most elite athletes are highly competitive, often using minor personal slights as motivation.
>>
>>200812568
>jew
>not the villain
kek
>>
>>200811053
He's vindictive and uses it to fuel his will to compete and win. Guys like him and Kobe were on a completely different level when it comes to how competitive they were/are.
>>
>>200811255
I've read about it before but the details are blurry of what causes it. Certain Africans from different areas have yellow eyes. It's just natural there for them. He's descended from people in that area of the continent.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.