[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: verydistressingfile.png (233 KB, 700x399)
233 KB
233 KB PNG
My name is Lemony Snicket and I'm here on an image board formerly owned by Christopher Poole known as "4chan". I have come to the television & film board of this website to inform you that you should close the tab you have opened to view it in your web browser of choice, and go elsewhere. You will find no joy, amusement or wit in this cesspit, a word which here means a hive of scum and villainy the likes of which can only be bested by the most depraved denizens of the Kiwi Farms. If you wish to retain any semblance of sanity, optimism or sanctity you will replace this website's address in your browser with one less damaging to your psyche for, should you choose to remain, I can promise only pain, misery, despair, depravity, and insanity.
>>
The '04 flick was kino. Particularly Browning.
>>
>>200816201
I like this dude but he was a weird choice for Lemony Snicket. I like the Jude Law interpretation a lot better.
>>
>>200816201
when's the next adaptation? something animated like coraline would be nice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.