[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: T is for.jpg (60 KB, 1280x688)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
At the beginning of the 21st century, the Umbrella Corporation had become the largest commercial entity in the United States. Nine out of every ten homes contain its products. Its political and financial influence is felt everywhere. In public, it is the world's leading supplier of computer technology, medical products, and healthcare. Unknown, even to its own employees, its massive profits are generated by military technology, genetic experimentation, and viral weaponry.
>>
give me the injection. im itching to become some genetic beast
>>
I never beat resident evil 3 and it haunts me to this day.
>>
File: 1720358527241683.jpg (200 KB, 658x576)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>201652896
Alright, one gene changing injection coming up! *Gives you the black obese manlet permavirgin otaku shot*
>>
File: qte.jpg (64 KB, 640x479)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>201653009
You have to decide fast, Anon
>>
>>201653009
There's been a lot of cheese methods for taking out Nemesis developed over the years.
>>
If they ever remade Resident Evil, it would be good to incorporate some of the ideas from the earlier screenplays. In the second half of the film, the Red Queen began to malfunction and exhibit increasingly severe memory loss and disorientation. It's not clear if it's a result of them yanking her motherboard out and damaging the memory, or whether she's being attacked by the White Queen. But regardless, she is a lot more sympathetic in the scripts. She also directly helps Alice escape by giving her the door code, or at least manages to tell her all of the digits except the last one before shutting down for good.

Also the monster was intended to be more like a Minotaur conceptually. The concepts like it being blind were present, but they're basically being pursued through a maze by it, and only escape because the Red Queen decides to guide them.

To be fair, a lot of the changes in the final movie are good changes. They streamlined stuff, cut fat, etc. But other changes were obviously budget driven. They very obviously kept the Red Queen scenes to a minimum because her VFX cost money.
>>
File: 1721609948195.png (204 KB, 400x300)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
>>201653197
>SAAAAAAAAARS

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.