[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: movie id.jpg (26 KB, 500x500)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
Post descriptions of movies you don't know the title of and other anons will try to help. I'll start:

>Man travels back in time to the 1980s. He has a pair of future sunglasses that let him see through certain objects (this is not They Live). He uses the sunglasses to get some 1980s money by getting a dollar bill and then going to a convenience store and pointing out specific scratch-off lottery tickets to the clerk because he can see the numbers under the scratch-off coating. He buys a ticket, wins the money, then picks several more winning tickets until he has several hundred dollars. The girl who sells him the lottery tickets is impressed by his "luck."
>>
>>201654440
Dr Who Does Dallas?
>>
asian film on cruchy roll about meek barber extorted by gangster. Around the early millennium.
>>
It was something like, there's this woman, I think it was OP's mom, and she sucks off a bunch of niggers in a back alley behind a Costa? I think, something like that anway
>>
actually I think it might have been a Dunkin Donuts
>>
A salesman or something similar goes to his class reunion with his cute wife. He has a decent-enough middle-class life and he hopes to mog his former classmates/bullies.
Sadly, his bullies all became chads and winners at life and they showed up with hotter wives than the salesman's and bragging about their big time jobs. The salesman loses his shit and locks up the bullies, their wives and his own wife to torture them all at gunpoint in a locker room.
>>
I don't remember much about this movie, only a scene I found in some site once.
A guy that looked shellshocked is nursed by a white haired MILF or GILF, who undresses him and cradles him I think and seems to make a move on him with the guy not even resisting, all this while she's humming "When Johnny comes marching home"
>>
>>201655042
I've seen this movie. It's quite famous. Based on a book iirc about a soldier who gets a limb blown off in either WW1 or WW2. I think he uses his head against his pillow in morse code to communicate at some point?

This is gonna bug me until I can remember the title.
>>
>>201654440
blessed thread
>>
>>201655179
Johnny Got His Gun? I haven't seen it but I know what it's about. And he gets blown off more than just a limb, I'm afraid.
>>
>>201655285
Well shoot, I don't think that's it then, but I'm pretty sure I've seen both.
>>
>>201654440
There's something I watched as a kid that I can barely remember anything about. I can't remember if it was a movie or a show, but I'm leaning more towards a show. I cannot recall if it was 2D animated or CG animated, but it was some sort of animation. I think one of the locations was a floating island with a town on it, might have been where the protagonist lived or visited, and the only scene that I remember was that a girl was being blamed for something inside of a room. It might have been inside of a dam? This didn't take place on the floating island. Maybe I just dreamed it, I don't know
>>
>>201654440
Oh weird. I sorta remember this. He points to then and goes "not that one, not that one, not that one" or something. I don't think he was a time traveler though
>>
>>201654440
>>201658392
Oh there we go. Out Of Time (1988) https://youtu.be/jlzbqJ2mtEo?si=iXr2zQxBfkyb8Cxu
>>
>>201658435
Holy shit dude, you rock. Yeah, the scene is extremely unrealistic because the clerk lets him pick cards that aren't the first one in the roll.
>>
>>201654440
A guy ask another to take a picture of him and his car, then the other guy ask him if he could do the same and once inside the first guy's car he steals it. That's the last scene. It's been hunting me for decades
>>
File: sandroom.jpg (94 KB, 650x433)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>201654440
>>
>>201654440
When I was a teenager I recall watching part of some kind of heist movie from the 70s or 80s. What I remember most vividly was a scene in an office building where trash cans were being remotely controlled to move around and they were going relatively fast.
>>
File: Real_mccoy_poster.jpg (19 KB, 259x385)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>201658785
The Real McCoy (1993)
>>
>>201658859
>kim basinger
>val kilmer
Dang, already got a boner
>>
>>201658859
I think it was more like Malcolm (1986)
https://youtu.be/kNvS97Kt284&t=121
>>
A movie similar to The Philadelphia Experiment (1984) but they get transported to WW2 this time.
>>
>>201661183
The Final Countdown?
>>
I was around 12-14 at the time but I remember this was when ppv movies were still a big thing on tv and my dad and I didn’t know what to watch we tried the movie in question but he didn’t like it so we only watched a few minutes of it we ended up watching the movie “9” so that gives a time period around 2009 but if anyone can guess this I’d be amazed so yeah the clues would be
>around 2009
>anime
>gory start I want to say on a ship/pirate ship
>the main character ends up talking to a decapitated head on either a raft or an island and the head is talking back as if it were alive and I’m pretty sure either the head or the main character were both black

I could totally just be misremembering but it would be cool to know the movie existed

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.