[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What are the hardest falls actors and/or directors have experienced?

>pic related was an uber Chad with a hit tv show
>drank so much his entire life fell apart and now serves as a cautionary tale about the effects of heavy alcohol abuse
>>
>>201654512
I've got his skin and I rarely drink.
>>
File: OnA.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>were going to be the biggest thing since Stern
>all destroyed over a sex stunt
what could have been
>>
>>201654512
I'd say Mickey Rourke considering how radically he changed from 9 1/2 Weeks to Sin City, but it seems like it's working for him so I don't know if it counts.
>>
>>201654512
This was his downfall, this video right here
https://youtu.be/rMQHHObgnSg
>>
>>201654720
I dunno, the guy on the right made it big in Hamilton
>>
>>201654512
Terry Thomas. Invented the 'cad' character in 60s comedy movies. Very funny guy that looked older than he was which enabled him to do a lot of performance acting too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fp6lBNB7aw probably my favorite bit of his
>>
>>201654512
This is after at least 3 bad car crashes
>>
>>201655157
What was the fall?
>>
>>201654512
Wait he was an Uber driver AND an actor? Who is this man?
>>
>>201655157
Terry Thomas toward the end of his life, forgotten by hollywood until he was discovered living in poverty due to medical bills. Some actors including Michael Caine managed to raise 75,000 for him to move to a nursing home where he died 6 months later in 1990
>>
>>201654512
Theres a video of Gavin McInness talking about how in the 90s he knew this really hip and handsome Italian artist guy who was like the hot shit and king of the art scene in Rome or whatever. Then years later in like 2018 he reconnected with him and visted him and he said his life was a complete mess. He was a fat, ugly broke guy now, the cool hip scene had completely forgotten him years ago and none of the new kids cared and he carried around a binder of pictures of his glory days and he was known to badger random tourist and show them the pictures and tell them how great his life used to be.

Stuff like that makes my stomach hurt, I cant imagine something like that. I think it would actually be better to just be a loser for life.
>>
>>201655221
>Who is this man?
Character actor that would always play gigachad characters because he was a handsome dude with blonde hair and a jacked body. He had a horrible drinking problem and looked like a zombie near the end of his life as he drank himself to death.
>>
File: .jpg (38 KB, 474x592)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>201654512
Surprised Busey is still alive
>>
>>201655258
That hurts my soul.
>>
>>201655252
>If you don't take care of yourself you become Anthony Hopkins
>>
>>201654512
grim
>>
>>201655487
He is, and he isn't.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.