[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GTKgugTW4AAdW2J.jpg:large.jpg (281 KB, 1080x1350)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
Is Harmony Korine the most washed-up auteur in contemporary cinema?
>>
>>201654860
my beard looks like that. i hate it
>>
>>201654860
i read a blind item in the last 6 months that said Harmony Korine pays rape victims to recount their abuse stories on camera to use as jerk off material. it sounds like something he'd do.
>>
>>201655098
Typical dirty Jew.
>>
>>201654860
Not really, he's probably more famous and successful today than he was at his creative peak in the 90s. His best work is definitely behind him but he's marketing EDGLRD and his current projects insanely well
>>
>>201655098
I always just assumed he jerked off to amputees in blackface pooping in each other's mouths or something
>>
i always hated this fucker. same thing with chloe sevingy. they have that "Im from new york and im better than you" attutude about them. they just seemed like douchebag hipsters that youd expect to be at the snootiest parties and snorting coke and name dropping other rich elite new york jews
>>
>>201657575
If you wanna be cool you have to be a little bit of a douchebag it's just how it works
>>
>>201654860
yes, he's also a pedophile.
>>
>>201657575
I agree but what >>201657927 is saying is true.
>>
>>201657575
neither of them are new yorkers thoughbeit
>>
>>201654886
Gray?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.