[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: EKpzKbGX0AA_tg2.jpg_large.jpg (209 KB, 1024x1365)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
Fat comic with no self esteem and massive drug problem needs to make a comeback
>>
>>201655407
How come Artie was never on Norm's podcast?
>>
>>201655407
How are you supposed to live a happy life looking like this? Why isn’t he dead?
>>
>>201655580
i think norm couldn't stand his bitch ass. i'm sure he put on the showbiz face and was nice to him, but artie seems fucking insufferable.
>>
>>201655407
He turned into a Mexican
>>
>>201655619
male pattern baldness is natural and women still find some bald guys attractive
>>
We already have Stavros at home
>>
>>201655619
He didn't look that good before this. And he can't die until the curse is lifted.
>>
>>201655632
Nah, they were good friends. Artie was scheduled to be on a later season but then Norm unfortunately passed before it could happen.
>>
>>201655826
>look at schedule
>oh fuck it's Artie
>die
>>
>>201655580
He is a typical lying, cheating, stealing addict and being in any way associated with him is asking for trouble.

Norm loved being able to make a living by making himself and others laugh and couldn't understand Artie pissing such a life away for so long that his friends finally gave up on him after giving him endless chances to turn his life around.
>>
>>201656117
Artie was never funny.
>>
>>201656246
he was funny on Stern, never saw any stand up of his but he was always good in the moment.
>>
>>201657025
>he was funny on Stern
No he wasn't. His humor consists of talking shit about other people. That's not funny.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJxBkE9d-TA
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvleQUqbaZw
>>
>>201655407
How can this guy not afford to fix his nose
>>
>>201656117
Norm was self destructive too, pissing away all his money gambling and being a pill addict
>>
>>201656246
Yeah, pretty much. But he was an interesting guy and made Stern's show way better because you never knew what was going to happen that day when listening.

I felt kinda bad for Howard towards the end because it was just a guy's agonizing cry for help and he had no idea what to with him.
>>
>>201657112
he can, but he's using the pretense that he can't use pain killers because he's "clean" as an excuse
>>
>>201657112
>How can this guy not afford to fix his nose

He was living in a government funded halfway house and pumping gas for $2.00 an hour not too long ago.
>>
>>201657112
he's not allowed to fix it because of his drug issues
>>
>>201657149
>and he had no idea what to with him.
he did, but he's a greedy jew and would rather capitalize off him instead of helping him.
>>
>>201657149
>I felt kinda bad for Howard towards the end because it was just a guy's agonizing cry for help and he had no idea what to with him.
Howard knew exactly what he was doing. Taking advantage of a retard, which is what he did to all of his "regulars"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdbPkpOxdaM
>>
>>201655407
After using serious drugs for that long, seems like it'd be incredibly hard not to just keep using til you die. I could understand someone getting sober after abusing something for 2/4/5 years whatever, but hard to imagine getting sober after a decade+ of serious abuse. If I were him, I might have just gone all the way.
>>
>>201657470
If you honestly believe he can be sober, I have a bridge to sell you
>>
>>201657025
His standup isn't nearly as good as when he's on Stern or in an interview, for whatever reason.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbIsaLw535M
>>
File: 1633285127963.png (1.07 MB, 1167x686)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>201655971
>>
>>201657503
I don't, just commenting on the idea of trying to be sober after so many years of substance abuse. Seems like life would be completely empty, terrible.
>>
I genuinely believe he was clean when he was on Rogan and it was the most unfunny version of him I have ever seen and I've been following him since his Mad TV days. He has no talent unless he's on opiates.
>>
>>201657749
You don't want to hear the same 3 stories over and over or hear him deny being punched out fucked up his nose?
>>
he should link up with steve o

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.