[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hundreds.jpg (1.86 MB, 1575x2100)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB JPG
How many beavers are there exactly?
>>
>>201655536
Hundreds. Maybe even thousands
>>
>movies that are too good for 4chan
>>
>>201655536
Substantial, even potentially excessive number of beavers only rivaled by Smith College
>>
>>201655536
This is literally the best movie I watched all year, but admittedly the bar for movies has been low for a long time now
>>
>>201660786
I watched the first 5 minutes and couldn't imagine watching more. You'd have to be stoned or retarded or 5 years old to enjoy.
>>
>>201663135
Wrong, it was great
>>
>>201664715
Plural means more than one
So you have to hit at least 200 before you've hit "hundreds"
>>
>>201664715
I mean I don't like your threatening tone, but I'll say no. Hundreds implies multiple hundreds so in my opinion it has to be at least 200. If Google says I'm wrong well Google is run by commie pinko gaslighters so fuck them.
>>
>>201664715
No, 200 counts as hundreds
>>
>>201655536
I pirated this movie and I would demand a refund to the producers face. It's that fucking bad.
>>
They only had 6 costumes so they are liars.
>>
>>201655536
There are over 900 beavers.
>>
I watched the brawl scene on YouTube.

I am now going to watch it today in the local motion picture house to experience it with a massive crowd of 4 other people.
>>
I went and saw this in a tiny local arthouse theater and it was a great time but the seat was old and hurt my ass after about the 90 minute mark
>>
>>201667440
hmm you shouldn't have watched it in the old gay guy cinema
>>
>nearly 2 hours

looks funny but like it would out stay it's welcome if it's similar shtick - can it be sustained for that long?
>>
>>201656850
>>movies that are too gay for 4chan
ftfy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.