[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (1.38 MB, 1200x800)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
Why do modern movies and shows feel the need to increase audio volume when people eat and drink? It's particularly bad in HOTD, even with the extras sitting around with no lines. It's like they have microphones inside their mouths. Not only that, but the amount of scenes that includes eating has increased significantly. They are eating or drinking in almost every single scene and it pisses me off. I have to skip 5-10 minute scenes because of constant mouth noises. If you open an episode in editing software, you can literally see that mouth noises are boosted.

Why are jews like this?
>>
I hate when dialogue is quiet and then the next scene is a car getting blown up and your TV vibrates the wall
>>
>>201655546
it's a plot by Big Snacks to make you hungry

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.