[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Emperorpart2.png (433 KB, 710x530)
433 KB
433 KB PNG
>moe deeb? who is this guy? i mean cmon! what a bunch of baloney
>>
terrible casting
>>
>>201661783
That's why it's kino
>>
WALK WITHOUT RHYTHM
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (47 KB, 640x480)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>201661783
champagne?
>>
>>201661736
From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No CHOAM contracts, no spice monopoly, no nothing. A decalitre gets sold in the sietch, I want in. You guys got water fat while everybody starved on the Bled. Now it's my turn.
>>
You got this sandworm. He's the king of the desert, huge tail out to here. He's laying under the sand, in the middle of Arakis. He's so big, it's so hot. He doesn't want to move. Now the little Fremen come, they start messing with him. Hooking his scales, climbing on his back. He doesn't do anything. The Harkonnen, they start messing with him. Coming over, harvesting melange. Still nothing. Now the other outworlders, they notice this. They start to move in. The Sardaukar, the Atreides. They're flying above him, laughing at him. They drill his dunes, and walk with rhythm in his domain. They do this, then they get closer and closer, bolder and bolder. Till one day...that Sandworm gets up and tears the shit out of everybody. Burrows like the wind, eats everything in his path. Cause every once in a while, the sandworm has to show the universe...who he is.
>>
Dennys got so much of the small stuff wrong I ended up really disliking the movie.
>>
>>201661736
>Ooh ooh ooh
>I've been cast in Duu uuu uune
>>
>>201661736
>here's that 35 year old i was telling you about!
on what planet is christopher walken an acceptable cast for the emperor
>>
>>201661736
>"Surrender and give me your daughter!"
>"No..."
>"What...?"
>"I said no!"
>"But why?!"
>"I don't want to."
>"But I have nukes, sandworms and an army!"
>"I don't care."
>"It doesn't make any sense!"
>*chuckles* "That's too bad!"
>>
He took me out of the movie
>>
>>201661736
why is he dressed like he's getting x-ray'd at the dentist?
>>
>>201661736
moe money moe problems
>>
>>201661783
I stand firm that Kyle MacLachlan should have been the emperor.
>>
>>201661736
>decrepit, barely functional old man is manipulated by those around him
What an interesting direction DUNC Part 2 went in.
>>
Is it really that easy to overthrow a galactic emperor? That was stupid.
>>
>>201665359
When you have a fuckton of nukes and complete control of literally the most important thing in the universe (spice), then yes, it's "that easy."

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.