[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1703594390031963.jpg (98 KB, 433x605)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
worst sequels so great movies?, this one comes to mind
>>
>>201664170
Its a bad movie but the merch and toys were peak.
>>
>>201664170
Men in Black 2. I watched the original a lot. Sequel comes out and it isn’t funny at all.
>>
>>201664170
Ther's not a single movie that needed a sequel. Sequels aren't original thoughts, they are just more of the same. It mocks the audience and spits in their face while taking their money. Sequels are for the braindead. Imagine watching a movie that has the number 2 in it.
>>
>>201664170
Conan had a horrible sequel. But the first movie was clearly setup for a sequel. Too bad the Milius was fired.
>>
The lost world is to Jurassic Park was aliens is to alien thus it is the superior JP film. Also the 3rd alien and JP are both on the same level of trash funny that
>>
>>201664170
Why is it considered bad?
>>
>>201664531
>Sequels aren't original thoughts,
By that logic 90% of movies are shit
>>
>>201665988
They are.
>>
>>201664170
I love how the Dinosaurs are in the books like creepy aliens rather than animals
>>
>>201664170
>Lost World
>Bad
It's got Roland, Ian as the main character, Eddie, Rex wrecking shit in San Diego, the vehicles chasing the herds, cool tiger stripe raptors. It's fucking kino.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.