[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: p2077_p_v8_aa.jpg (410 KB, 960x1440)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
I dont get it
>>
she was tough
>>
women - the eternal shit test
>>
>>201664992
it's supposed to be funny but i never read it
>>
>>201664992

It's a red pilled fantasy about how to break the will of uppity cunt daughters who don't give a shit about their families or siblings.

The main character is a stuck up cunt who refuses to marry because her dad is rich and powerful, meaning she has everything she could want without debasing herself into marriage to get ahead.

Her younger sister wants to settle down and get married but can't, because her dad won't let her marry until the older sister does in order to force someone to take her off his hands so that the other daughter can marry. In the end, someone does and he basically spends the second act of the film breaking the uppity cunt oldest daughter until she's utterly subserviant.
>>
>>201664992
check deez

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.