[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1694922423065.jpg (206 KB, 1920x1080)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>Mister Humphries, I believe I asked you to stop fellating the customers' penises on the floor!
>Mmmyes well I'd like to, but I can't get Housewares to move a bed up here!
This caused boomers to put their entire nation's healthcare system at risk from massive simultaneous claims for hernias, gastric distress, asphyxiation, and bleeding eardrums from raucous, muscle fascia-splitting laughter
>>
>>201667158
>dude lets make a camp comedy with tons of double entendre's and ladies knickers and slide whistle sound effects
60's-70's britain wouldve been fucking unbearable
>>
Good wholesome show. Apart from promoting homosexuals and promiscuous women.
>>
whats their stance on trump? are they based and redpilled or faggy and gay and cringe troonpilled?
>>
I used to watch this with my grandma. What a great show. I've been wanting to watch it again for a few weeks now.
>>
It is insane that homosexuality was illegal in 1967 and 5 years later your had a gay man on tv
>>
>>201667158
at the time this was on gays were a oppressed species and no one was out, but this show was very popular and Mr Humphreys was considered by all as the best character, this is proof the show was well made, hate fags, love Mr Humphreys therefore he was pretty based.
for me it was Mr Mash
>>
>>201667158
Post war Britain became hyper-homosexual for some reason. I wonder why?
>>
>>201667657
It just goes to show it doesn't matter what your show is about and who your characters are. The ONLY thing that matters if if the writing is good or not.
>>
This is a 10/10 in Bongland.
>>
>the series where they become missionaries to a cannibal tribe in South America
>>
camp gays and men in dresses were hilarious
>>
>>201667374
The 60's and 70's would have been unbearable everywhere.
>>
>>201667622
Jews work fast

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.