[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1269.jpg (45 KB, 690x462)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
If you look in the middle that’s Klaus Kinski. He has a background scene in this Rossellini movie La Paura which was shot in Germany but is Italian language.

>Roberto Rossellini comes to Berlin to cast his next movie. Count Treuberg, whom I met through Sasha and who is supposedly Rossellini’s consultant and is always meddling and lying, takes me to him. The waiting room in the production office is stuffed with unemployed actors who are all desperate to play in Rossellini’s film. Rossellini is on the telephone with Anna Magnani in Rome and has apparently forgotten, or doesn’t even know, that we are all here. After four hours of hanging out in the smoke-filled room, I am ripping mad. I roar out, cursing Rossellini and his fucking movie. Rossellini throws the door open, gives me a friendly laugh and says to Treuberg, “Chi έ quello? Mi interessa! Fategli un provo.”
>>
File: checkem.jpg (34 KB, 809x425)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>201667777
>>
>>201667777
nice find OP
>>
>>201668001
I recorded it off TCM the other day. It is a nice film. It has Ingrid Bergman as the unhappy wife of an older scientist and she cheats with him and the guy she’s cheating with, his ex-gf blackmails her for money to not squeal to her husband. It was a very tense movie but the ending was too hoakey for me to truly appreciates. It ends on a happy ending with the wife about to commit suicide for betraying him but the husband stops her and forgives her for her infidelity. I didn’t like that much.
>>
>>201668110
Sounds like standard boomer slop but as a Kinski kompletist I may still see it
>>
>>201668422
His scene is literally ten seconds but I’d still recommend the movie cause it was actually pretty good. I just didn’t like the ending is all.
>>
>>201667777
A real man makes his own luck.

(Billy Zane, Titanic)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.