[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1dtl8y40pkx11.jpg (48 KB, 1024x551)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
We were meant to live for so much more
Have we lost ourselves?
Somewhere we live inside
>>
>>201667841
peak 9/11 pro war propaganda
>>
>>201668772
And it was fucking awesome. Eat shit mudslime, we were PROUD to be Americans for a hot fucking minute and we were coming for your ASS.
>>
File: 24.jpg (101 KB, 736x1000)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>201668772
>peak 9/11 pro war propaganda
Nah that was 24
>>
>>201668945
Why would you be proud to be an American when your secret service just lets your people get shot by some 20 year old internet troll?
>>
>>201669060
That happened over two decades after the movie in question came out so you're a retard.
Also no one is proud to be an American anymore because the shitlibs think it's a racist sexist bigoted homophobic xenophobic etc etc country, and the conservatives are waking up to how corrupt it's institutions are.
>>
so i tried making this a thread but I can't do that because the timer goes from 300 to 0 then resets back to 300. someone fix that. ok here goes. I was watching this video https://youtu.be/8zBAw3_AXe8?si=GO64m4KkLMQyFmAR and from what I remember 20 mins ago is that most of it was not memorable but I did like when joker was shooting and he said cmon I want you to hit me and batman was gonna hit him then he didn't and then a henchman gets shocked and joker makes fun of him and he says I'm doing something here or something like that and luitenat gordon says you sick freak I thought the acting was pretty good and the script too
>>
>>201667841
that's fucking racist and not diverse and inclusive
>>
>>201669138
shut the fuck up lmao
I'm proud to be an American
every day I wake up and thank God that I was born a white American. Anyone pretending that this isn't far and away the best country on earth is coping as hard as they can
>>
>>201669279
yet i bet you're circumcised...
>>
>>201668945
Coming for male asses... U-S-GAY, U-S-GAY

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.