[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: lol.jpg (482 KB, 889x1317)
482 KB
482 KB JPG
This movie tricked negros into believing Islam is the black man's religion lmao
>>
Iconic movie
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jVrna7Krlys
>>
Nation of Islam destroyed the black community.
>>
File: 1714034180066893.jpg (14 KB, 483x318)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
i got these cheese burgers
>>
>>201668194
It is doebeit, if they are ancestrally from an African Muslim kingdom (and not one of the pagan ones)

Also I saw an African woman with her kids when I was buying kebab. I was like hmm wait their phenotypes are slightly different and the mannerisms of their kids don’t seem ghetto and rap musicish, I heard the, speaking in an African language, the mom was wearing a traditional African dress and the daughter was in hijab, so I guess they were from Nigeria or Cameroon or something

I also then all her kids and it was like 5 kids, and I thought “shieet white peoples really are gonna go extinct”
>>
It's so they can say "I don't eat swine"
>>
>>201668401
>t. agent of yakub
>>
>>201668457
You're just as retarded as negro muslims. They have no idea what Arabs actually think of them.
>>
>>201668194
A lot of blacks turn to Islam because they see it as a way to diss white people and they instinctively view Christianity as white. The fact that Arabs mostly hate blacks and hold them in contempt is either not known by them or irrelevant. It's just another expression of "fuck you whitey".
>>
>>201668194
I never saw Menace 1 can I still understand Menace 2: society ?
>>
comfy movie desu
>>
>>201668561
It's especially funny because Muhammad hated niggers and actually told his followers to kill all those who claim he was black.
>>
File: 1704943062982365.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>201668649
forgot my pic
>>
>>201668561
Nation of Islam also tells them it's the black man's religion.
>>
>>201668612
This guy
>>
>>201668774
These are the same people who think that Cleopatra was black because she was the ruler of an African country, they are simply delusional and know nothing about history.
>>
>>201669048
Yep. Every wacky idea black people have stems from the Nation of Islam. Black Israelites stems from Nation of Islam.
>>
>>201668670
Don't forget the castration of male blacks and that the women were turned into sex toys and baby factories for rich sultans and arabs.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.