[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (22 KB, 452x679)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>Doesn't make any sense in your path
Sorry bro, just a prank
>>
shitty movie. scriptwriter just started pulling shit out of his ass to meet a deadline
>>
>>201669088
fincher's protagonists are trapped in a movie.
>>
You just lost
>>
>>201669088
>makes you commit suicide
It's just a prank bro!
>>
>>201669560
>My brother, whom I have known my whole life, suddenly gave an Oscar-worthy performance on the fly, incarnating Marlon Brando, and he even fooled me
>>
>>201669088
They're rich people. Fucking with their family like that is a joke to them
>>
>>201669088
pure kino
>>
>dude the game isn't over
Wtf
>>
comfy movie despite being stupid af
>>
>It was all just a dream

This trash movie actually gets good reviews
>>
>>201669088
I lost the game
>>
>>201669088
The only part I didn’t like was the ending. How did they know or plan that he would (or could) make the jump in such a way that he would land on the fake glass and perfectly land on the landing cushion? What if he decided to jump from another point on the roof? It would never work
>>
>>201669088

Wouldn't they have given him permanent psychological problems by pushing him to suicide? It's a service where you pay to get post-traumatic stress disorder.
>>
>>201669088
It makes sense the less you think about it.
>>
>>201670839

Lots of 90's movies are like that, I love going back and exploring all of them.
>>
>>201671181
I think this anon is really onto something here.
>>
>>201669088
> from the director of Le Seven
> some gay shit gotcha game bullshit.
>>
The Man Who Knew Too Little blows this out of the water
>>
Testing
>>
>>201669088
Pure 90s kino

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.