[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (8).jpg (73 KB, 467x657)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
Just saw D&W and it's "honey, we got endgame at home", not gonna spoil it but just wanted to say that it's an alright time in the movies. Marvel is definitely NOT back, this movie is more like a dead cat bounce.

The script is a mess and the normies wont like it because there is 0 love story plot for them. The fun part are the cameos and inside jokes that only neckbeard moviebros will understand and desu they are pretty great.

It looks cheap in many parts (taking mostly place in the desert) and the effects are sometimes really bad, I actually think they CGI'd wolverines helmet for 20 minutes in the later part of the movie because it looks like shit (also jackman didnt clearly train at all for this), he is fat and given CGI abs.

The fights and cameos are fun, there is no villain, it looks cheap and you will only like it if you know every single inside thing about movies.

But since I am a movie nerd, I liked the bones they threw at me, but honestly the more I think about this the worse it gets.

Left the theater feeling like a 7/10, but probably will drop to 6/10 when the hype for the cameos ends.

I can't believe they destroyed their lovestory plotline and threw all the old characters away for Deadpool to go fuck around in the desert with cameos for old movies without a villain for the whole movie.

Also, halfway through I was really into it after the big cameos came out and I was hoping for one big surprise for the ending but it never came and that was a real letdown, the ending is actually quite bad. It starts in a huge mess trying to write deadpool into interacting with cameos and then ends up like dogshit.
>>
Throw a cat at the ground and it's that bounce coming back.
>>
File: 1704143801756385.jpg (257 KB, 1382x812)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>>
>>201669482
Is Darpinder in the movie?
>>
>>201669482
You are mad because it wasn't a homo love story between Deadpool and Wolverine? Am I reading this right?
>>
>>201669930
Reading isn't your strong suit, clearly. Or understanding how movies work and what the mainstream population wants in their movies. Deadpool didn't make a billion dollars because it catered to neck beards, but because it was violent movie for autists like you and then also brought in the women with its stupid love story.
>>
File: IMG_1216.jpg (235 KB, 1080x1747)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>>201669482
>>
Reminds of No Way Home which is overall bad but carried by nostalgia and Dafoe.
>>
File: IMG_1224.jpg (48 KB, 826x1024)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>201670161
>>
yeah just GIMMIE any interesting spoilers?
>>
>>201669482
>not gonna spoil it
Nice pasta from reddit
>>
It's the THE FLASH of the MCU. After that slop the age capeshit will truly be over
>>
>>201669482
Ryans already gay, but did they butt fu@k?
Sounds like a future reiteration to make them screw around when societies more comfortable.
But dudes don't go to theater to watch a bunch of gay..
>>
>>201670161
>MUTTS could be here, he thought

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.