[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 834.png (191 KB, 680x760)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>*robotic tts voice*
>hey guys it's RetardRecaps back at it again
>are you ready to have a movie you may have planned to watch spoiled by the title of this vid- oh wait, that already happned
>anyways just sit your lazy ass down and let me cheapen what could have otherwise been a meaningful cinematic experience
>remember to like and ring that bell if you want more dogshit content like this in the future
>>
>>201670538
I love series recapped.
I watched the strain using it and was so glad I didn't waste my time with this piece of shit show.
>>
>>201670538
>meaningful cinematic experience
Those channels only ever cover random 3rdie flicks with a viewbaity premise and no actual substance though. It's probably actually the ideal way to consume that type of movie
>>
>>201670564
Why do you think this is insightful and important enough to post multiple times in several different breads you sperg.
>>
>>201670712
To show these channels do serve their intended purpose. Also as >>201670577
said they mostly cover B grade horror/sci-fi flicks with an interesting gimmick but bad execution. So it saves a lot of our time.
>>
i love indian youtube channels that read me movie summaries t2s, such high quality and accurate content
>>
I'm gonna need a summary of these summary channels.
>>
Those movie recap channels are actually good for new movies. All modern movies are pure shit, but these channels don't talk about or show the bad parts, they just skim through the cool shit and just talk about the general concept. You've had the entire movie recapped but you've not actually seen it so your own mind makes up details about the movie and you imagine this cool movie with this new mindblowing concept.
It's the thinking man's choice of consuming kino.
>>
>>201671885
Hello this is summary recapped and today I am going to explain plot summary recapped channels. Movie begins with character named Anonymous posting on 4chan's slash tv slash board. It is board dedicated to talking about movies and television. >>201671885
>>
>>201670538
“meaningful”
>>
Watch out and take care

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.