[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why did Edgar Wright decide he didn't want to make a gazllion dollars a year anymore and instead made a failed script for Ant Man and disappeared forever from the filmmaking industry?
>>
>Why
Faggot.
>>
He did baby driver
>>
>>201670709
the baby driver script is from 2002
>>
Hot fuzz is my favorite. I think I prefer Paul to At Worlds End. Generally ever Simon Pegg I've seen after the first two were slightly disappointing. What happened? His show was so good.
>>
I've heard this guy does some incredibly throaty farts , which doesn't make a ton of sense as there's no 'anal throat'?
>>
>>201670719
You got proof for that? Big if true
>>
>>201670657
Pegg got too many offers so the trio broke up I'm guessing
>>
>>201670709
>>201670719
Baby Driver could've worked with a different lead. Ansel Elgort is a gross little charisma vacuum.
>>
Worlds end is bad, really bad.
>you didnt get it
no, unless im narcoleptic and kept falling a asleep, some of the cuts and scenes are just trash and abrubt
>>
>>201670709
>He did baby driver

Yeah, and it's dreadful. Easily his worst movie.
>>
>>201670657
He was attached to Ant-Man between 2006 and 2014. In that time he directed Hot Fuzz, Scott Pilgrim vs the World, and The World’s End. Since then he’s done Baby Driver and Last Night in Soho.
>>
>>201670735
Hot Fuzz is by far the best, mainly because it's not entirely carried by Pegg and Frost.
>>
>>201671629
Makes sense. Also as much as I like Shaun of the dead there are cheesy lines that just don't stick. Shaun of the dead is damn near perfect.
>>
>>201671584
I so badly wish Last Night in Solo didn't have such a bad third act collapse
>>
worlds end was shit because of the aliens. would have been tolerable if it was a cult or stepford wives thing. would have been great if they played it straight and had pegg get stabbed to death saving everyone from an asian pedo gang, for example

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.