[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

So It’s 100% Confirmed At This Point Homelander Graped Becca In A Completely Non Consensual Act?
>>
>>201671463
>Butcher and Mallory said it was rape so that means it was rape
That's a stupid reason to think he raped her
>>
>>201671463
why would she be afraid of him if it wasn't raped
>>
>just so we're clear, are you gonna laser my head off if I say no?
There, I just solved power dynamics. If you don't ask the question it's not rape. You're welcome, America.
>>
>>201671747
Because He Can Still Rip Her In Half Ig
>>
>>201671463
Vought obviously forced her to sleep with him, so Homelander thinks it was consensual but it wasn’t
>>
>>201676258
It's funny to me how they just hand wave that the birth was normal and the kid just didn't develop powers until later in life because...... because he just didn't ok?!?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.