[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: iserlohn.jpg (24 KB, 494x380)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>That's right cocksucker! Go back to Heinessen!
>>
wtf where are my (you)s
>>
>>201672158
Why did the empire let two squabbling retards have divided control of their single most important frontier? I know monarchy and politics and fiefdoms play a role but for the sake of the empire, it should have been a cleaner structure.
>>
>>201673918
The original post of a thread doesn't get (You)s, it only gets (OP)s, even if you're the one who posted it.
>>
>>201674051
They probably did not see themselves as truly vulnerable even in the event of a huge miscalculation. They had overconfidence owing to history, and having a huge fleet and a Death Star that can wipe out a fleet in a single shot.
>>
>>201674051
Why did the US have a woman lead the secret service which led to a massive failure? Maybe it was a conspiracy, maybe it was corruption, maybe it was incompetence oversight.
>>
>>201674051
>Why did the empire let two squabbling retards have divided control of their single most important frontier?
They expected them to kill each other off.
>>
>>201674051
It makes sense having separate commanders for static (fortress) and mobile (fleet) troops in this case. What doesn't make sense is that the fortress commander did not have supremacy in combat situations.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.