[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: davespade.jpg (38 KB, 360x480)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
Nothing against David Spade whatsoever, but how was/is he so good at pulling hot chicks?
>>
Women go nuts for duck facing after a joke doesn't land.
>>
>has a kid

he almost had it made
>>
>>201673075
There’s a level of funny and charming a man can reach where he can pull almost any girl. Flirtatious humor is unbeatable
>>
>>201673075
no idea but i am curious why his sister Kate Spade, killed herself
>>
>>201673075
He’s a Hollywood gatekeeper. All the chicks he bangs are aspiring actresses. It’s transactional.
>>
>>201673075
drugs
>>
gotta figure it's all down to his masculine, throaty-sounding farts. not everyone can produce, on command, a resounding, silence-inducing throaty fart (as there's no 'anal throat') but id bet good money on this guy having the right powder in his musket.
>>
>>201673075
he's famous and has a huge dick
>>
>>201673155
What? Like that producer fellow who went to jail?
>>
>>201673140
Having to live down Chris Farley raping her
>>
>>201673382
Dafoe's got a huge phallus and he's been with the same lady for like 30 years.
>>
>Spade
>has a hammer

kino
>>
>>201673539
Kind of. Spade has a better racket going because he isn’t a producer, he just has access to that world. These girls bang him so they can get invited to the parties where the producers are. He’s only a stepping stone which probably helps protect him.

t. Used to hang out in Hollywood
>>
>>201673569
how would you know this
>>
how did he even become successful. I've never seen him do anything remotely funny. just rode farley's (small) coat tails.
>>
>>201673794
everyone know that
>>
>>201673847
Just Shoot Me was pretty popular back in the day.
>>
>>201673794
>he hasn't seen dafoe's massive cock
ngmi
>>
>>201673794
He showed it to me once
>>
>>201673188
It’s not gonna catch on lil fella. If you want attention for every post just use a trip!
>>
>>201673075
Same reason jeff goldblum and dax shepard fuck bitches. LA thots love cocaine and big dicks.
>>
same
>>
>>201673847
It was his good buddy Sandler who helped Dave achieve movie fame post-SNL (same with Rob Schneider). Also, I don't mean that in a bad way, Dave Spade and Rob Schnedier movies made a fuckload back in the 2000's.
>>
>>201673794
He's modest af about it btw
>>
>>201673075
Literally 90s pete davidson
All the relationships were staged
>>
>>201673794
I saw his sex tape with your mother. And your aunt. And your sister.
>>
>>201674302
schneider is actually quite funny. his roles were at least memorable occasionally. spade characters are always just dull and lacking any charisma. pair anyone at all up with farley and it wouldn't have made much difference. their 'double act' is a ridiculous misnomer.
>>
>>201673075
Basically women think that by sleeping with a man he will give them access to the people they need to "make it" in hollywood.
They never do, some realize this and become bimbos/trophy wives while others just go insane.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.