[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

good actress or just eye candy? Also why is she getting typecast as a dyke?
>>
presumably because of the (absurd) link people associate between lesbians and hefty, throaty-sounding farts. i'd love to get out there in public and dispel the myth but am held back somewhat due to a lack of an 'anal throat'
>>
>>201673082
she is adorable and I love her and will not stand for any negative talk about her.
>>
File: lmaoeven.png (346 KB, 818x934)
346 KB
346 KB PNG
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>201673082
Her womb is barren. I can just tell.
>>
>>201673082
Women should not be able to vote, read, drive, or walk in public without a man accompanying them.

They belong in the kitchen, they should be making sandwiches and cleaning. Women holding a job is like letting a monkey fly a plane.
>>
>>201673082
She's bi
>>
>>201673219
sometimes an anon is that lonely
>>
>>201673219
It's most likely viral marketing for that agatha show
>>
>>201673082
>>201673125
she's 40 yrs of age and still barren in the womb. Now this CAN be fixed, but the results may be ugly as in mega deformed autist 4channer/redditor baby. But nowadays that's the least of your children's problem
>>
>>201673082
>or just eye candy
You're kidding, right? She's the dictionary definition of "resting bitch face."
>>
>>201673082
>le quirky misanthropic alt-girl
Too one-note. So neither, really.
>>
>>201673219
>what did he mean by this?
People don't realize the entirety of 4chan is shilled by bots to keep us distracted, talking but above all never, ever, doing anything.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.