[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I think it's funny that when I watched this on PBS all of the usual PBS program sponsors were missing and replaced with a hodgepodge of Muslim associations/grants. Just interesting, makes you think.
>>
>>201673842
Everything makes you think
>>
>>201673842
muslim food is good and muslim women are huge sluts behind their husband’s back. I can’t tell you how many hijab’d whores i fucked in med school. half of them were married and the other half betrothed. i know i got two of them pregnant Nd their husbands were so proud of their half-white babies!
>>
>>201673875
>muslim food

spicy enough to induce a whole evening of throaty farts out of any person, i'd imagine. on your back with all limbs in the air just belching out hot, throaty farts. that's why they don't have need of any sort of 'anal throat' to make these farts sound this way, i suppose.
>>
>>201673875
i just want to add that the muslimahs i fucked were a combination of arabic and SEA monkeys and they all fucked good and loved sneaking around and getting fucked in public places like atorage closets. i miss those days!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.