[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Happy 50th anniversary to Death Wish
>>
>>201673901
GOOD MORNING SAAARS!
>>
>>201673901
I love that there's this guy who looks almost exactly like Charles "Bronson" Buchinsky making rip-off Death Wish flicks, like Robert Sacchi impersonating Bogart
>>
>>201673901
Oh fuck, nice. I'll take any excuse to re-watch a Death Wish flick. Except for Death Wish (2018).
>>201674334
The best (worst?) part is that they dub over all of his lines. I wonder how truly shit his line delivery or English is that they'd choose to do that.
>>
pure kino
>>201674334
imdb linK?
>>
Why haven't they adapted the novel sequel, Death Sentence? No, the Kevin Bacon movie doesn't utilize the plot at all.

Death Sentence takes place in Chicago where Paul Benjamin (the protagonist whose named was changed to Kersey in the movie adaptation) has to deal with a vigilante that's worse than him. It would've been kino.
>>
why hasn't a company dared to make a death wish action figure yet
>>
>>201673901
Pajeet looking mofo lmao.
>>
File: dw1 (1).jpg (97 KB, 615x513)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
What is his best movie?
>>201675136
>Pajeet looking
It's called a mustache, anon. White folk used to grow them too.
>>
>>201675136
He's a Tatar you mong

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.