[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

In many ways, the work of a janitor is easy. We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their posts and their gets to our judgment. We thrive on pruning off-topic threads, which are fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we jannies must face is that, in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of shitposting is probably more meaningful than our reports designating it so. But there are times when a janny truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new meme templates. The new needs friends. Last night, I experienced something new, an extra-ordinarily daring synthesis from a singularly unexpected IP range. To say that both the shitpost and its maker have challenged my preconceptions about fine browsing is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core. In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Christopher Poole’s famous motto: ‘Anyone can post.’ But I realize, only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great memer, but a great meme can come from anywhere. It is difficult to imagine more humble origins than those of the genius now shitposting on /tv/, who is, in this janny’s opinion, nothing less than the finest troll in 4chan. I will be returning to /tv/ soon, hungry for more.
>>
A full-bodied, even throaty post, OP
>>
>>201675188
How much does remy make working in gusteau's kitchen again?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.