[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: veep-cast.jpg (396 KB, 1581x1054)
396 KB
396 KB JPG
How is it so fucking good? I just started but does the quality dip at all? Seems pretty promising so far
>>
>>201676608
The quality remains pretty high throughout. Me, personally, the ending felt too evil to me, but I know people will disagree with me.
>>
>>201676608
Yes after S4 the showrunner leaves and the decline begins. S5 has a good ending and should have wrapped the show but instead they kept it going for 2 more seasons.
>>
>>201677311
Checked and cosigned.
>>
>>201677311
>>201677449
Seconding the cosign
>>
>>201676608
You just have to write something that could sound plausibly like real US politics, not that complicated.
>>
>>201676608
just a shitty version of the british show
>>
>>201676608
Veep is great, I love it. For a show dealing with american politics, it is shocking to me how they managed to avoid crawling up their own ass with some stupid message. the only time they really did was near the end when the blonde chick got an abortion and goes off on a protestor, but it only lasts a minute and it's the only time something like that happens, so I forgive them

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.