[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sam gen v.jpg (83 KB, 980x654)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
finished gen v after finishing season 4 of the boys, did anyone else constantly cringe and hate every character except sam? he was really the only one i liked. plus hes literally me
>>
i may be biased because i hate sex
>>
>>201676799
it was annoying
>>
I seriously hope there is no second season of this. Like, why even brother in keep telling Marie's story? It doesn't goes anywhere, another goody two-shoes supe like all Marvelslop; I'd rather see Cate's and Sam's story, would be 100% more interesting to see the stories of two radicalized supes in this universe instead of fucking bloodbender_2.0 of all things
>>
>>201677609
i certainly dont care about any of those zoomers. theyre not doing anything interesting
>>
>>201676799
And then they turn him into a villain out of nowhere.
>>
>>201678190
i can see it being justified as humans were the people who tortured him and the other supes, and as far as i can tell no human's been nice to him his whole life (his parents injected him with v)
>>
>>201676799
Emma a cute
>>
>>201676799
i enjoyed all of the characters
gen v main cast is infinitely better than the boys main cast besides ashley (who is also in gen v), homelander, and butcher
im a 25 year old tranny btw so I'm literally the target audience
>>
>>201678617
im a 20 year old ftm and i hated the whole cast.
>>
>>201678645
well yea you're a ftm browsing /tv/ you most likely are the contrarian chudcel pooner phenotype that hates everything because this site was your only form of male socialization
>>
>>201678838
ok almost on the money but im not.. at least one of those things. is it bad i thought the sudden sex stuff was annoying.
>>
>>201678893
well they're a bunch of early 20s adults with superpowers
even irl that's what young, socially adjusted people in college environments do
they have sex, it makes perfect sense within the context of the show
like it'd be unironically weirder if there were no sex scenes
you probably only hate the sex stuff because it makes you uncomfortable if you've never been intimate with anyone in your life before like 90% of /tv/ that fantasizes about the time their local cashier made eye contact with them
>>
>>201679212
...fuck. well the drugs and constant parties were also annoying
>>
File: file.jpg (133 KB, 1600x900)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
I would do anything for her panties.
>>
File: file.png (496 KB, 522x640)
496 KB
496 KB PNG
>>201676799
>did anyone else constantly cringe and hate every character except sam?
nah, i have extremely high cringe tolerance and i managed to enjoy all of the show. My only problem is that they killed the indian mommy
>>
>>201679284
college age kids do drugs and party too though bruh
live your life and experience these things as an early 20s man
unironically have sex
smoke weed
do some molly in some random college house party while the local indie/prog/garage rock band they got to play sucks ass and flubs all their notes and the vocalist cant sing but you're high af so the music sounds nice enough for you to grind on randos
you'll eventually realize in 5 years all these things kinda suck and are overrated if you base your entire life around them but you don't get to hate on these things without experiencing it first lil dood
>>
>>201676799
it was really cringe yeah
hopefully season 2 is much better but i'm not optimistic. might not even watch it
>>
>>201679645
i dont think im gonna do that i like not having sex with randos and being sober. but i guess its a normal thing for people in their 20s. i probably sound really bitter but thanks for being nice, its been harder and harder to watch shows with drugs and sex on them because it just grosses me out so much.
>>
>>201679697
i dont see the show going anywhere really, i think it should stay 1 seasoned. maybe get the cast conclusion on season 5 of the boys
>>
>>201679813
just know that your early 20s is prime for you to try new experiences and do these things without being seen as a loser for doing them in your late 20s
like you never know how you truly feel about a certain thing until you're actually doing it
with that said, do w.e makes you happiest at the end of the day
if that's playing vidya with your discord bros or solo nature walks or w.e then that's just as valid as long as you're having fun!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.