[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

i don't get it. what the message??
>>
Shooting baby Hitler would be acceptable
>>
Slavs aren't human
>>
>>201679840
That overly dramatic acting distracts the viewer from the fact there's no plot.
>>
File: 1721730634154295.gif (3.93 MB, 451x366)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB GIF
>>201679840
The message is that RuZZia should have wiped out the traitorous cockholemutts after they spit into the face of the benevolent motherland for the SECOND time.

>Betray RuZZian Empire, get rekt, shown mercy
>Betray ZOViet Union, get rekt, shown mercy
>Betray ZOViet Union AGAIN, okay here have your stupid slava Bananini independant oversized village state (Immediately turn former industrial heartland of a world empire into leading exporter of loose euro pussy and cheap labor, get trolled russkies; self rekt)
>Betray RuZZian Federation by filling your empty culture and identity with cheap hate and nationalism and hope barin saves you (YOU ARE HERE)

REMINDER: XI, Drumpf, Biden, Scholz, I know you sirs are reading this. MERCY WILL ALWAYS BITE YOU IN THE ASS! RuZZia was mercyful, this is the result. Ass rape on a historical scale. The USA, instead of giving the pathetic native tribes civilization wiped out 99% of them and put them into wasteland. Imagine how history would be if the US gave pathetic mongrels "Shoshonestans" and "Apachestans" instead? What would the thanks have been? A COLD KNIFE IN THE BACK!

(Same goes for all post ZOViet shitholes, especially the baltics, gay oversized city states, I shit on talinn.)

This is basically my interpretation of the movie.
>>
That, as soon as we accept dehumanization as something normal or good, we will descend to the lowest levels of hellish barbarism imaginable.

This theme is realized twice towards the end of the film. The partisans have the chance to burn the death squad leaders alive, and they ultimately choose not to. Likewise, the boy has the (metaphorical, obviously) opportunity to shoot baby Hitler and chooses not to. They choose humanity over depravity.
>>
>>201680901
>TIPPPPLLLLLLEEEEESSSSSSSSS
>AND SHE SQUEEZED MY BALLS AND MY DICK
>>
>>201679840
Listen to what your village elders have to say
>>
File: Idi-i-smotri3[1].jpg (35 KB, 1280x720)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>killing hitler is le bad
the movie lost me right there. If it were me at that war it wouldn't have went down like it did. There would have been a lot of blood in that bunker and then me saying, alright we can all go home now, that hitler fella is dead
>>
Why didn't the village people just politely decline?
>>
>>201679840
Jews aren't human

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.