[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (822 KB, 645x878)
822 KB
822 KB PNG
Did this flick actually happen? I don't remember a single thread or even webm about it
>>
>>201683354
It was good so it didn't fit the agenda.
>>
>>201683354
Nope
>>
>>201683354
i loved this fucking movie
>>
>>201683354
>doooood, black people are like monkeys and Hollywood makes... le spectacle out of them!!!
We know, Jordan. You're part of the problem.
>>
Unsuccessful ad campaign that faded because their contract was shorter than normal. There were a few films like that.
>>
>>201683488
Me too unironically
>>
I went in expecting it to be dogshit and it was inoffensive and had a couple cool bits. Thought it was fine.
>>
>>201683354
Nope
>>
Peele's blown it with everything since Get Out (which sucked too.). Us, Twilight Zone, Lovecraft Country, Nope... he's really on thin ice.
>>
>>201683488
First half was great. Hated the second half
>>
>>201683354
The monkey part was unbelievable, but let's talk about that chimpanzee scene
>>
>>201683354
People mostly lost interest when they found out it was about a nigger-eating jellyfish and also wypipo bad.
>>
>>201685209
I remember daily threads about the chimp
>>
>>201683354
The best of the Peele horror movies, quite an enjoyable flick. I do remember threads about it, notably people posting a webm of the monster digesting people.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.