[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: lovel2.jpg (95 KB, 370x550)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
when jack turned into the 50 feet woman at the end this was some dream right?
>>
>>201685431
Yeah the whole movie is a lesbian fantasy. Were you not paying attention or something?
>>
>>201685470
i thought it was a really solid thriller but also it wasnt more explored that jack basically was dave franco in female bodybuilder form
>>
>>201685431
>>201685470
it was a visual representation of her roid rage, they just wanted to make it more interesting how she overpowers the old man and how strong she felt in that moment, that was my take at least
>>
>>201685593
also maybe a Hulk reference
>>
>>201685593
>>201685640
yes that was my take aswell, but still, wasnt it clear that jack would turn into dave franco pretty soon?
>>
>>201685720
that seems like a stretch, idk plus lesbians argue all the time
>>
>>201685820
how does it seem like a stretch?
jack is completely unhinged due to roid and personal issues and she tries to kill kstew multiple times, not to mention that jack splits kstews lip exactly the way dave franco did with her sister, because jack wanted to go to that convention and the murder of james franco got between it.
>>
>>201685593
What did them running through the clouds represent
>>
>>201686584
getting away from it all, just like choking her mortally wounded friend at the end signified kstew understanding what love really means, as pointed out by her sister before.
>>
>movie starts with a toilet full of shit
I love when the first scene foreshadows the whole thing.
>>
>>201686584
it meant they were gay

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.